In keeping with last week’s post about my own personal grieving process, today I’ve invited a very soulful, brave and honest woman to stop by my blog and share her own, similar-but-different experience with grieving. For Catherine Keating, loss came in the form of miscarriage. Twice....
“Intuitive information combined with medical knowledge is more powerful than either standing alone.”
Running your current health challenges through both medical knowledge and heart open intuition, we can place your illness into a deeper context then medicine is ever able to on its own.
Let’s get you feeling:
- Relief – turn health obstacles into tools for greater healing
- Empowered – use your unique health strengths to heal faster
- Aware – finally understand why this illness has shown up for you
- Supported – less anxiety and stress during health challenges
- Energized - noticeably more energy as you open to well being
- Freedom - as new life flows into old health conditions
- Real results – healing the dynamic that created the illness…
not just treating symptoms
You absolutely can do this! Here’s how.
Laura Koniver, MD
As Seen in...
2013 was a huge year of transition for me. And, to be frank, it was a year of loss. But also a year of growth. A year of survival and a year of strength. I’ve learned a lot first hand about loss, grief and healing… and I can contrast it quite vividly to what I *learned* about...
WOW!!!! I’ve gotten so many amazing questions about Grounding (aka Earthing™) from viewers who watched the motion picture Grounded… …I’ve really loved and appreciated all the wonderful feedback as well as all of the interesting questions! I want to be as...