Could Earthing™ Prevent Cancer?August 11, 2014 • By Laura Koniver, MD
You’ve probably heard about the latest medical study looking at the benefits vs. risks of taking aspirin daily to prevent cancer.
Experts now say that the benefits of taking aspirin to prevent some forms of cancer (namely, GI cancers such as colorectal cancer) outweighs the risks to taking this daily pharmaceutical.
Published on August 6 in the Annals of Oncology, researchers looked at daily aspirin use and the reduction of GI, lung, prostate and breast cancers.
The results were promising, showing a 30% – 35% reduction in the risk of developing colorectal cancer, a 25% reduction in the risk of developing esophageal and stomach cancers, and smaller risk reduction in the other cancer categories (prostate, lung, breast.)
In the end, the data suggest that:
“over 10 years, about 33 to 127 people would need to take aspirin [every single day for 10 years] to prevent 1 major event, and 46 to 213 people would need to take aspirin [every single day for 10 years] to prevent 1 death.”
They conclude it takes about 3 years of daily aspirin use to start to show some benefit.
Their conclusion is that besides stopping smoking and reducing obesity, taking aspirin daily to reduce cancer risk is one of the most important things we can do.
Certainly, they rationalize, popping a pill each day is easier than stopping smoking or reducing weight.
And certainly having the entire world’s population consuming one specific pharmaceutical on a daily basis will only boost sales in the already BILLION dollar aspirin industry.
“Our study shows that if everyone aged between 50 and 65 started taking aspirin daily for at least 10 years, there would be a 9% reduction in the number of cancers, strokes, and heart attacks overall in men, and around 7% in women,” study leader Dr. Cuzick states.
Let it be noted that Dr. Cuzick just happens to be on the board advisory of Bayer…
…and that several of his co-authors on the publication also report financial relationships with pharmaceutical companies as well.
So… their postulate is: everyone on earth aged 50 -65 consuming the same drug, every single day for 10 years (that’s 3,650 pills per person) to show this benefit… Wowza!
I think for those with a family history of colorectal or other GI cancers, this daily preventive measure might absolutely make sense.
So… if you are interested in using aspirin as a cancer preventive drug, the most beneficial daily dose:
75 – 100 mg a day.
Keep in mind, that daily aspirin use is associated with serious risks, including ulcers, bleeding and stroke.
(Stroke mortality goes up by 21% in those taking aspirin daily, for example.)
These risks increase sharply in people over the age of 70.
But, what if there was something that was totally free… that could have the exact same health benefits with less risk?
Would this news grab headlines the way a pharmaceutical drug has?
Would the study even exist at all if there was no product for people to purchase as a result of the outcome?
I’ve already demonstrated that Earthing™ helps support weight loss naturally and that Earthing™ has already been proven in the medical literature to instantly decrease blood viscosity and allow the blood to move more freely.
- Earthing directly reduces blood clumping and therefore decreases the risk of cardiovascular events such as heart attack and stroke… just like aspirin.
- This is just one of the many medicinal benefits of Earthing, demonstrated for you in The Grounded motion picture, so if you want to see for yourself the effect earthing has on blood viscosity, watch The Grounded movie right here (or the sequel right here!)
So today I’m asking… if Earthing has the same effect on our blood that aspirin has, wouldn’t it be interesting to see if Earthing has the same cancer preventive effects as well?
To me, if aspirin has these types of anti-cancer benefits, than the sky is the limit for the cancer prevention benefits of Earthing™!!!
Earthing decreases both chronic and acute inflammation, which is one of the major causes of cancer.
Chronically inflamed cells are chronically irritated cells
and are more likely to give risk to mutations.
Take away the inflammation, and you reduce cancer risk.
Clearly, the media will promote the benefits of taking a blood thinning drug to prevent cancer over the benefits of freely connecting to the earth for blood thinning and potential anti-cancer benefits.
After all, Bayer aspirin alone (not including any other brands or generic manufacturers of aspirin) already reports annual sales of over 1.1 BILLION dollars.
I for one won’t be surprised at all to hear about the anti-cancer benefits of Earthing, once they are quietly discovered and whispered about in alternative medical literature…
… and now, neither will you.
PS — not sure how to get started? Grab my FREE Earthing Idea Book by entering your email address at the top of my right side bar and read it free today!
- Prevent dementia AND reduce skin cancer? Yep. Here’s how… There is one thing you can drink every single day (multiple times a day) that has now been proven to...
- Foods That Prevent And Fight Cancer Typically, when I speak to patients who are concerned about their cancer risk, they are already focusing on eating...
- My Fav Ways To Prevent Skin Cancer This month SUMMER BEGINS! So today I want to share with you the sunscreen that I personally use to protect...
- Earthing Reduces Weight Effortlessly As many of you know, I recently conducted a 10 week study examining the relationship between earthing and weight. ...
- The Most Effective Way To Recover From Cancer Today I’ll be reviewing a recently published study that examines the link between exercise and health… specifically, cancer recovery. ...