Heart Chakra Health — help finding your heartsong!February 18, 2013 • By Laura Koniver, MD
I have a great blog post today for you that explains the beautiful divine design of your heart and what it can REALLY do for you when you let your heart energy SHINE!!!
But first, I would really like to ask for your help.
I am pulling together my first LIVE retreat — it’s going to be amazing but I know it would be even better with your advice. I’d really love to hear from you — even if you don’t think you’d attend a live event — just to get some advice on which direction to take it.
The survey has 2 multiple choice questions with an optional comment box and will take you 30 seconds, tops. If you are willing to give me a thumbs up or thumbs down on my ideas, click on over here and fill out this really simple survey. Thank you so much — this is going to be extremely helpful to me and I appreciate your time!!!
Now, without further adieu….
We are one.
In our hearts, we are non-physical.
I see through the illusion,
I see through the separation.
I am in the now.
I am in love.
I am in freedom.
– Story Waters
Last week I explained the disease process of the heart, as it builds plaques and walls in it’s vasculature and creates a brittle, suffocating environment.
The way out of that disease manifestation is to focus on the flexibility of the heart.
The strength of the heart and the health of the heart is all in it’s flexibility.
So, with our diseased thinking turned around, with the focus on flexibility and embracing our core strength by being open and pliable… where can our hearts take us?
What is the opposite of being constricted, walled in, brittle?
Expansion, baby, expansion!
Our hearts are the center of our ability to expand… expand beyond just ourselves, and beyond just our limited experience, and expand beyond just this one lifetime.
We can feel our connection to others, and our eternal nature.
It expands outwards in rays of energy from our heart chakra, right from the center of our being.
- Have you ever sat, focusing on something that made you so happy, and just felt your heart grow larger and larger and larger still?
- Have you ever felt that your chest was going to explode, your heart energy got so big?
- Have you ever felt your heart vibration reach past your chest, past your body, reach into the space around, to the people around you, to the universe around you?
It feels so good because it is the healthy state of being connected to all of the energy around you.
You are dropping the limited barriers of what defines you and reaching out to *all that is*… in this state, I feel that no disease could maintain itself for long.
In this state, you are pure, positive joy.
In this state, you have blown up all the barriers around your heart, the ones that you built to *protect you* but that actually harm you… they are dissolved and meaningless.
You are greater than this one moment in time, this one body, this one lifetime.
- Through your heart, you can expand past any problem, any limitation.
- Through your heart, you can connect to all that is non-physical around you.
- Through your heart, you can *feel* the eternal that you can’t *remember* or figure out with your brain.
Your heart is an amazing organ, designed to pump nutrition and health throughout your entire body.
It is also designed to pump joy and love throughout your entire being.
Do not limit it to what it physically can do. Do not cut it off, in your mind, as a cold piece of muscle designed to transport blood.
Instead, really *feel* the entire purpose of it’s design.
It is the one organ, more than any other, that connects your entire body of being together.
It reaches every tissue, every surface, every other organ.
Through it’s immense meshwork of vasculature, your heart is one of complete and utter connection. Expansion.
Physically, expanding to every single cell in your body… and emotionally, expanding your life force from you to the universe.
To strengthen and expand you feelings of health and joy, remember those experiences where you feel your heart expanding, and seek to find those more often.
Sit in them and appreciate them when you are in those states of expansion, when you are feeling bigger then life.
In this state you are realizing that the walls you build around your body and mind are no longer helpful, but instead, are constricting.
I feel these states easiest when I sit in appreciation for my children.
I can sit in a room with them and literally feel my heart pound against my chest, expanding through my entire body, then out of my body, pulsing into the universe and connecting me to a greater love.
It is in these moments that I *know* I am tapped in to something more than just myself.
And it is in these moments that I know my connection to my children is eternal.
I seek these moments often, every single day.
Do what you can, today, to find a moment like this and savor it.
You have just found your heartsong.
Every moment you spend in that state, you spend in the state of pure and absolute health.
- The physical symtoms of the heart chakra… and how to re-align RIGHT NOW! Wow, I haven’t done a video in a long time, and now I remember why. Dang. I hate the lighting,...
- Thoughts on Health… the Heart, Part 2 “I know in this moment, we are connected, we are one. In our hearts, we are non-physical. I see through...
- Thoughts on Health… Finding your Equilibrium During Fall Ahhh… fall. How I love you. The cooler mornings. The walks outside. Leaves swirling through the air. Loading...
- 8 Ways to (Almost) Instant Throat Chakra Healing Getting back to my Chakra Series (to catch up on the first four chakras, click here!) today we are addressing...
- 8 Ways To Support Intuition (and Heal the Third Eye Chakra) One of my patients came to me complaining of constant migraines. Frustrated after being given an “alls clear” by her...